The state of the game in ps4 and my feedback ...

En tråd i 'Battlefield 4 CTE' startet av Nyhetsposter, 21 Feb 2015.

1. Nyhetsposter

Nyhetsposter
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ble medlem:
    4 Jun 2013
    Antall liker mottatt:
    Now it has been a long time since we all started playing this game . And it has been a long time , that we had a stable , fair , online experience as console players ...

The current state of bf4 on ps4 platform , is simply atrocious . frustrating and unfair . Out of region players , or laggy player or server misbehaval , or whatever mambo jambo you wanna call it , but it causes major game braking issues ..

Invisible enemies , getting shot behind cover , late kill feedback , one shot - 2 shot kill bugs , getting stuck on every little thing on a flat ground , and stuff like that ..

Now i really wanna say , personally , i dont appreciate and support cte platform . and its work . i have been fallowing cte forums , and reddit , i am aware of every single change that has been made or tested in vanilla or cte , and i dont support this ..

I have pretty valid reasons for me , let me explain why ...

first of all , after 16 months , the game is still a mess .. some servers runs good , some servers runs bad .. it is a gamble to find a good server .. i , again DO NOT CARE if it is caused by out of region players , or laggy or high pinged players , since i do now that i have a decent connection with a good ping (which i had it monitored by a internet site and my isp for over 15 days .) and that is the only fact i know ... And these things , oor , or laggy players should not be my problem at first place ... It should be the problem of those players ...

But now , we have a mess in our hands ... a big mess , which even the basic game mechanics stops working ...

Again , the games state is a mess , and we , as console gamers , which is the biggest part of the bf4 online multiplayer base , feels like we are getting screwed ...

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT PS4-XBONE REQUIREMENTS OR ANYTHING !!!! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HOW LAG COMP OR NETCODE WORKS !!!! I DO NOT CARE , AND IT IS NOT MY JOB TO CARE !!!!!

now , on cte there has been some changes made , which made the vanilla patch ... now unlike most people i dont buy the statement that " it got improved so much over time with changes " , most of them being cosmetic changes , these changes simply made the bullshit which happened in game in a faster pace , hfnu , frame histroy time etc ... long story short , we still have the same old bugs , in which happens in a much often and quicker rate ...

That being said , and sad , let me explain to you why i do not thing that cte , should be supported or apreciated ...

Getting feedback from community and balancing the game accordingly is one thing , getting feedback from community and patching in game mechanics is another thing ..

What i mean is , feedback will not be valid , if a player is in fact a bad player ... Yes , if you are a bad player it is simply not logical to give a valid feedback about the game .

How can you give a feedback , about hit registration , if you have only 5-6 % accuracy with assault rifles , how can you give a feedback , if your reaction time is above a full second about seeing an enemy first and dying first ? ... how can you give a feedback , if you cannot differentiate , frame drops , between latency ?

you cannot , and if you do , it will be not valid ...

Looking the developpers stats , it is clearly obvious that they are not good at shooting things ... Now this might be acceptable since their job is not to play games , but developping them ..

The right approach , should be hiring advisors , which tests game mechanics , net code , in cte and in vanilla and thread those feedback accordingly ...

Not saying that community should be ignored , yet it should be taken while balancing the weapons , gadgets , gameplay , etc ...

What you are doing right now , clearly does not work DEAR DEVELOPPERS , and i again am saying that i am not buying it at all ... The game did not improved a single bit . it just get covered , it is sometimes to harder to see for most people ...

Like a said , i do not appreciate what you are doing , and will do , since it is too late ...

The only reason that most of my friends played bf4 is that we were a long time fan , and there was nothing else to play ...

And we do grow tired , after 16 months , just struggling to have fun ... The moment that i started saying to myself " how the FUCK DID I KILLED HIM! it makes no sense !!!!" while playing your game after getting used to getting shot behind covers , unloading full clips into peoples backs and getting one shotted by them , is the moment that the game started bugging people like me with its nonsense , even if we are doing well on the scoreboards ...

And not to mention the weird replies by the developpers ... such as

" oor players , have advantage , and messing the game up "

answer " yeah , umm , its not how it works actually it might be this , or it might be that , and look i explain it to you , now when mambo jambo blabla , and blablah blablbalalba , so mambo jambo upsy daisy .see , but we are looking on to this ..."

and people gets confused , and they work on night maps , buffing nerfing guns , jets , classes , and painting red dots ......

No dude , i never bought it and wont buy it ...

As devs , your statements about the netcode , or oor ,or lag or hit reg or hit markers or 1425256256356 bugs made sense when cte first started ... Now they are all invalid ... And you know why ...

Now have fun , but like most people , this is my last bf4 game ...

I won't be bashing , criticizing , or discussing bf4 or any battlefield game to release ... I am , just like most of my friends , DONE ..

submitted by xoph609
    [link] [comment]

Fortsett å lese...

2. Google Adsense

Google Adsense
    Expand Collapse

Del denne siden